- How far is the centre of Sorrento?
- Sorrento Flats is in the heart of the City of Sorrento. Our staff will help you with your luggage to get to your room.
- Are there linen and towels or do I have to bring my own?
- All accommodations at Sorrento Flats are equipped with linen and towels. A daily change of linen is provided.
- Is the breakfast included in the rate?
- To differentiate the offer, we serve breakfast every morning from 8.00 am to 10.00 am, in the breakfast room of the Sorrento Flats in the historical center of Sorrento in Via Accademia 16.
While for Sorrento Flats in Corso Italia 176 there is only the overnight stay without breakfast.
- Is there an elevator at the property?
- Sorrento Flats is located in historical building, that’s why we DO NOT have an elevator.
However, our staff will be happy to assist you with the luggage upon arrival and departure.
- How distant is the harbour to reach Naples and the islands of Capri and Ischia?
- A few minutes to reach the "Sorrento Lift" that will take you to the Port of Sorrento.
- Where are the nearest bus stop and train station?
- The bus stop is 150 mt. away and the train station 350 mt. away.
- How far is the closest beach?
- A few minutes' walk takes you to the town lift to get to the beaches.
- How far is the closest laundry?
- Sorrento Flats offers a 24-hour laundry service for a fee.
Alternatively, several laundries are only a 5-minute walk away.
- Is the price provided per person or per room?
- The provided price is per room.
The price includes breakfast and Wi-Fi.
From April to October there is a city tax of 3€ per person per day. The tax is not included in the room rate.
- Is there a swimming pool?
- Sorrento Flats is located in the historic centre and hasn't got a pool.
However, we have an agreement with a swimming pool and a beach resort a few minutes' walk away.
- Is there a parking lot?
- Yes, we have an agreement with a guarded and covered parking lot at a cost of 15.00 euro for 24 hours.
- What are the rooms equipped with?
- All rooms are equipped with:
- LED TV set
- Indipendent hot and cold air conditioning
- Minibar with vast assortment of beverages and snacks
- Hairdryer in every room
- Courtesy Kit
- Kettle with free tea and instant coffee
- Electronic safe
- Are there any shop or businesses nearby?
- The nearest supermarket is located a minute away from Sorrento Flats. Moreover, in the area you can find many businesses such as bars, restaurants, pharmacies, supermarkets, butcher's shops, fish shops, newsstands, greengroceres, delicatessens, etc.