- — How far is the centre of Sorrento?
Sorrento Flats is in the heart of the City of Sorrento. The staff can help you with your luggage to get to your room.
- — Is the breakfast included in the rate?
Yes, every morning breakfast is served from 8.00 am to 10.00 am in the breakfast room.
- — Is there an elevator at the property?
Sorrento Flats is located in historical building, that’s why we are NOT having an elevator.
However, staff will be happy to assist you with the lugagge upon arrival and for your departure.
- — Is the price per person or per room?
Price per room includes breakfast and Wi-Fi.
From April to October is expected to pay the city tax to the municipality of Sorrento of 3 € per person per day. The tax is not included in the room rate.
- — Is there a parking lot?
Yes, the cost is 15 euro for all day.
- — Is there a swimming pool?
No, but we have agreement with swimming pool and beach.
- — Are linen and towels or I have to bring my own?
All accommodation at Sorrento Flats are equipped with linen and towels. It 'expected change of linen daily.
- — Is there a television set, air conditioning, and a kitchen corner in the room?
Yes, all rooms are equipped with TV set and air conditioning. Some rooms are equipped with kitchen corner.
- — Where is located nearest supermarket?
Nearest supermarket is located 1 min. away from Sorrento Flats. On same street you find various shops.
- — How far is the closest laundry?
Sorrento Flats offers a laundry service for a fee within 24 hours.
Alternatively just 5 minutes walk there are several laundries.
- — Where is the nearest bus stop?
The bus stop is 150 mt. away, and the train station 350 mt. away.
- — Where is the closest beach?
Closest beach is situated 3 min. walking away from our property.
- — Where is the harbour to reach Capri island?
A few minutes to reach "Sorrento Lift" that takes you to the Port of Sorrento.
Discover our new Villa!